Timing is Everything with Horses and Life - The Academy for Coaching with Horses

Timing is Everything with Horses and Life - The Academy for Coaching with Horses: Many years ago, when I first got Moon, I boarded him at a public facility. This was a huge mistake. To my astonishment and dismay, he arrived at the ranch looking 30-years old. He was infested with ticks, underweight, and utterly depressed. It turns out that the owners had sent him to a holding facility a few months before he came to me. That transitional experience took a toll on his heart and health. It was heartbreaking. When I asked the barn manager how we would integrate my depressed and underweight horse into the herd, he said, “Simple, we just […]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

home interiors |

About Us - Namo Creations